As a start-up company there were many things we had to to consider. One downside to starting a new enterprise is not knowing what questions to ask, how to get the answers you need, and then knowing what to do.
The solution was to start with Adelaide MYOB Bookkeepers. We outlined to them what we were doing and they assisted us with everything to get a smooth start, and educated us in what we needed to look for in starting this new venture.
Integral Bookkeeping and Adelaide MYOB Bookkeeper helped make Thistle Meadery a reality including assistance with:
- Set up of a Corporate Trust Structure with lawyers
- Contact with a lawyer to set up our Alcohol Licence
- WET Tax and Advisory service
- Budgeting support, bookkeeping and accounting
- Marketing ideas and support
- Assistance with the label set up and requirements
- Testing the product
We are conﬁdent in moving forward with this project, as we now know that all the foundations are set up correctly to see this business succeed as it should.
Thank you Paul and Chris!
Sue Von Allworden – Chief Mead Maker